Sweet child in time you'll see the line.
The line that's drawn between the good and the bad.
 See the blind man shooting at the world.
Bullets flying taking tol. lIf you've been bad,
Lord I bet you have. And you've been hit by flying lead.
 You'd better close your eyes and bow your head. And wait for the ricoche





If I were a boy

Even just for a day
Id roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted and go
Drink beer with the guys
And chase after girls
Id kick with who I wanted
And I'd never get confonted for it
Cause theyd stick up for me.
If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear Id be a better man.
Id listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause hes taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed


If I were a boy
I would just turn off my phone
Tell everyone it's broken
So they think that I was sleeping alone
Id put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that shed be faithful
Waitin for me to come home
Its a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think Id forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong
But youre just a boy
You dont understand
How it feels to love a girl
Someday you wish you were a better man
You dont listen to her
You dont care how it hurts
Until you lose the one you wanted

Cause youve taken her for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
But youre just a boy

Carlos Santana thinks humanity would be better served with the legalization of marijuana and envisions a time when people of all races and creeds can gather in parent's basements across America to watch Up In Smoke with no fear of criminal prosecution."Legalize marijuana and take all that money and invest it in teachers and in education," Santana said according to the Huffington Post. "You will see a transformation inAmerica."According to Santana, the continued criminalization of marijuana use parallels the Federal Government's misguided attempt to outlaw alcohol during the 1920's."[It's] really way overdue, like the prohibition with
the alcohol and stuff like that," he said eloquently.The legendary guitarist then used the platform to launch a thinly veiled attack against California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger."I really believe that as soon as we legalize and decriminalize marijuana we can actually afford a really good governor who won't keep taking money away from education and from teachers and send him back to Hollywood where he can do 'D' movies and we can get an 'A' governor," Santana said.When asked about retirement, Santana admitted to having a direct phone line to God, which he uses regularly to stay in contact with his BFF."God was cracking up. He thought it was a good joke," he said, with eyes presumably half glazed over. "So I said, 'Okay.' Every time I want to make him laugh I tell him my plans. So we'll see."Santana then stared at the back of his handfor an hour and asked if, "Anyone else was hungry
."Okay, so I made that last part up.

Your Contact Information